November 23, 2008

the worst sunday

today has been the suckiest sunday
in the entire world of today sundays

self conscious people fill the pews
compared to others i feel quiet
racial names fly from my mind
and hit my intuition, calling

stand up! won't you, foolish men
won't you, red-stained womyn
calling yourselves the Face
and living your time in a lie-induced trance

ss sucked a little bit, i learned slightly nothing
though it is no one's 'fault', it is everyone's fault
literally, everyone, and honestly sometimes it's hard to live
with people who come in late, on purpose, for fun, with smiles.
and people who come in early, on purpose, for people, with smiles.
and myself for being in between, my name being called among all the girls,
GEEZ WHY ME.

and then i yelled at my brother because he gave me all this attitude
sometimes i just can't stand it and i have to think violent thoughts
before calming down and saying sorry - to everyone; God and the him
i want to sing praises and hymns, it's easier in koinonia
than ever in service.
GEEZ.

but now, onto a new afternoon(!)

ps) i missed yesterday's post, i suck
pps) simon bought me: the orphaned anything's HE IS LOVELY! thank you SIMON!
ppps) i don't know where to begin my bfh project.

2 comments:

rach said...

i had a sucky sunday too.
honestly. really sucky.
):

but now its getting better.
sorta.
so i hope yours gets better too.

ps. gantemi

^new generation orgami

Unknown said...

You're welcome. =)
Hope your Sunday got better though! No one likes crappy Sundays..