November 23, 2008

a problem: mine

a jealousy problem
an anger problem (the angry winner the need to scrape)
a sloth problem
a bored problem (here they are!)
a don't-touch-me-until-you-leave problem
a push-you-away-then-kick-and-scream-for-you-to-stay problem

a fear problem
a breathing problem
a seeing problem

a me problem
i'm a selfish convict, standing here in blame
can't move for fear of breaking the hush hush of the courtroom
and i can't even let them know, because i can't

and that is probably the biggest problem of all.
well, at least i said it.
first step to healing, right? hah. hah. ha.

i think i'm on the part of the rollercoaster
where the little bumps seem to stretch on for a hold
except to my weak eyes, the bumps are mountains
and for all i know, the up and downs won't stop

i just need to let it out breathe
i don't know how i feel so i guess that is a good start for my project
sometimes i wish i could write straight
but it is another thing to hide behind
a mask to take off.

i am a little problem right now, but as i straighten my back
my chest upturns and there is the sun, above all my drip drops
and i can just sit criss cross, apple sauce and think about the mourn

No comments: