November 21, 2008

goals

it is my new goal in Blog
to blog everyday about the day
or about the whatevers, so i can
read back and say, hey,
i was like this before!

so today was an okay day
i am waking up at 6:30 now,
and sleeping at like. God, forbid 10:30?!
i slept at 10 before. i felt so good.

today i went to a place for us
with justin & evangel to write some stuff for wtf, and it was pretty cool just like summer where we'd just sit and chill. they are so mean to me i don't even know why i am their friend. but then again, they paid for my bubble tea so i should give them some lovin'. we accomplished a lot and i think we're all growing in some aspect (minus justin he'll be young forever and never know how a shaving razor feels like) and i can't wait till wtf v2.0.

so often i don't talk to God
like i know he is there, but i am not aware.
like, if i am aware of my breathing, i am connected and in tune with it, and being in my breathing and breathing. and if i just know it is there, contemplate about it, reflect on it...then i lose my awareness of my breath and then i am disconnected and my thoughts free flow and just go into trivial thoughts.

so help me God, to let this go, to let this go (8)

i have some amazing friends, they think and do
anyways, i am excited for paday - thurs & fri i feel so popular!
i must LOL because i am kidding. i am popular in myself
and in God and in my friends! i hope i can learn to care about my friends
more than i care about people who don't care about me.
care = take time to think about, be with, pray for.

people inspire me all the time & i am amazed at the diversity God put on this earth. like, wow.

tonight is fellowship - PHOBIA NIGHT! rachel (and someone...evangel?) is planning it and usually her programs are exciting.

good day, e.

1 comment:

rach said...

YES ! MORE BLOGS TO READ (:
I'M GLAD.

ps. punmos

^sounds like a shoe company.