November 23, 2008

consequences of having God

okay so in my devos they said
DON'T COMPLAIN, or if you do
speak of a blessing also to counter it.

anyways, so yesterday i didn't blog
so i will tell of it now;

it was the most amazing morning of my life

i woke up and i just lay in bed,
feeling beautiful and ugly, so i took a shower
and with the water running down,
a slight peace came over me, a sense of wellness
a sense of God, and it was so amazing because
nothing happened, i just was aware
i was aware of my breathing and aware that God was so BIG
and he was so HOLY and i needed to BOW but at the same time
he was my friend and i needed a HUG and a slight ear

what a beautiful morning!
i caught a glimpse of peace
and i will forever try to gain it back in vain,
save for the Hand striking me with his Love
i don't know how to describe this feeling
this deepness,

it's like the first time you realize
that you are a part of infinity
i think i can say, i tasted a pint of peace and joy
how do i obtain this feast of magnificence, my Lord? My Lord.

No comments: