November 19, 2009

Thinking Of Grad


Prom dresses, anyone? This is mostly C's fault, she called me while I was working and we couldn't stop looking! These are from Dalia, spring/summer09 collection. Speaking of the end of the year, grad photos turned out so well... for everyone! Thank God I was last of the day, the photographer was a bit rough when the hands holding the roses and diploma weren't exactly right where they should be, but because I was last he wasn't rushed. I think I ended up taking 20 minutes, but everyone else's slots are 10 minutes.

Ah, back to school work.

3 comments:

Chris Chung said...

Haha wow these dresses are so....elaborate =P

em.me.ma said...

i love the first one!\
why is everyone wearing short dresses for prom! I feel like I'll be the only one in my long puffy dress LOL coz prom is kind of the only time you can wear FORMAL FORMAL. other than ur wedding i guess, but even then, prom dress is different, anyways can't wait to finish sewing mine :P

rach said...

your blog is so nice now ! i have been away for so long : ( i finally decided to have some time to do what i like rather than do hmwrk (uhoooh).

i actually dont like any of them. LOL. the first one looks like tin foil. the second one is much too bright. and the third one ... well that one is okay.

BEFORE BUYING ANY. you MUST get my opinion. i dont want to be ashamed of your dress. LOOOL ! SO LETS GO TOGETHAAA !

-R