November 05, 2009

... But Pulling Through (pt2)

I feel much more at peace now, after just having the phrase enter and expand and wave across my mind, "There is none like You." There is no one else to turn to, no other thing can do justice, no other song or picture or word can satisfy, no other is like You, "I could search for all eternity long and find, and find, and find, and find, and find...
There is none like You."

I have let a funk settle in me, and though it happens: that motivations sometimes lose sway, meaning sometimes leaves me without foothold, I still have a Will within me, I can still make a choice. Though we have nothing to call our own; we are born with our bodies and our personalities are shaped without our permission (many times), and everything else has been everything else, but we still have our Will. And our Will is what changes, that little thing that moves and grows every time you make a choice, and it is that Will that allows God to flow over and allows you to release. And it is that Will that will choose to take Hold and pull through, Pull Out.

Edit: And the weight is lifting more and more, how good You are to me!

No comments: