November 15, 2009

An Ode To Thermos



No, I am not obsessed with my thermos.
This is for the lovely Donna, for a school project.

But, I would like to take this time to appreciate all that Thermos has done for me:
1. It has quenched my thirst during the long hot days of examination week. Of course, it had also caused constant breaks in my study in order to relieve myself... but anyway.
2. It has kept me hydrated during the long two weeks of crazy cold (cold as in the illness, but also a bit of cold, as in, well, 'brr' cold) last month. All I could do was sit around, mope and drink the hot orange-peel-herbal-Chinese-drink. Mmm. I love herbal orange drinks.
3. It has accompanied me during bus rides to church, crazy fun worship practices/parties and comfy cellgroup discussions. Apparently, thermoses are 'hip' so it has also helped me improve my 'look'.

Alright, back to attacking the 'History Essay Outline'.
I am not afraid, because my Thermos and I, we can conquer much of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SWEET HEART :)