May 03, 2009

"Safety"

Yesterday, I went to Crystal's house for 12 hours to work on our Biology Video Project, our topic being "The Advantages... Blah Blah... Steroids." It was so epic! We wrote the script and all that, but when we actually did it we came up with so many good ideas right on the spot, and it was so funny because Crystal had to pretend to be a nerd dying from asthma (wearing a neon green UHS shirt with a dress shirt underneath) and it came so naturally for her! And then we got her older brother to help us, and he thought we were insane. Like for one scene, we were Dr. Seuss characters, and we were singing a song. I couldn't stop laughing so we asked him to help us and he's like, "Okay, YOU can sing about proteins all you want, but don't drag me in there with you." It was really fun, we were insaaane; there are so many things I want to write but no one would laugh because it was good only then and to us. I was so comfortable at her house (as always), we were sitting so cho-lo and everything: plus we were ultra-ugly. Like, seriously, so ugly. So we decided to camwhore a little and I wanted to gag looking at our pictures, haha! Yes, I love her a lot.

And oh, I taught her what "Safety" means, and farted at least once every fifteen minutes. Even during dinner with her family (HAHAHA) but I didn't say safety then, because... that's just... no. But yes, thinking about yesterday makes this bad morning much better.

Safety.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha Love that final statement.


Safety.

Unknown said...

Hey wait...girls fart?!

candice said...

LOL eeeve-line (spoken in chinese auntie language) you are too funny! i can so picture you singing your silly songs :P im glad you had fun doing your bio video! : ) see you tmr love ~ we can continue our topic from friday haha ;)

erikaaaa said...

i love you, e. :)

rach said...

i refuse to believe you guys had so much fun without me. ):

can i watch the movie ?

r.
ps. hydan.