July 01, 2008

mine (7 letters of love)

i called you guys and you guys are mine
i don't know, zoe wrote something and it inspired me
to thank all the beautiful and ugly (but still the first) people in my life
and to say things i would not really say, i think, on a regular basis.
in no particular order, except alphabetical but not really.

r.hon&c.tso - where do i begin? wow i typed so many things and i just backspaced them all. NOTHING i say can.. tell you and let you see the depth of my love for you two. you guys are the ugliest men i have ever known, EVER. and we're actually so gross. like.. nobrushingteethmarathon (i hope no one can decipher that hmm), farting x 10.. in bed.. while watching movies.. while talking.. while walking.. everywhere in general, TOUCHING MY BODY AT NIGHT GEEZ GUYS O_O SIGH!, and eating like piggies always somehow at 4 am in the morning, just like that gwen stefani song. i honestly let go of my inhibitions around you guys and just be myself. i have nothing to live up to, and nothing to prove, and everything to be. i laugh so much with you guys. we tell each other the truth (the usually ugly truth). you are the decor on my walls and in my heart; i trust you guys with my life. and sometimes, things i can't ever tell other people i can say out loud for you. i can cry like a baby (a HIDEOUS baby) with you guys, laugh like idiots at nothing in general.. the list could go on. i want to thank you for being your gorgeous and sometimes not so gorgeous selves. more love will be in the notebook :) je t'aime and you.

e.tam&j.to - do you know what agnes said on sunday when you both weren't here? "evelyn, where's the rest of the 2/3 of you? and i was like.. wow do we really look like one? i don't know what to say. but yeah. i just want to apologize for all the times i was mean and emo to you guys because even when i complain and say i hate you all, i really don't and love just being stupid and doing nothing (yep! our specialty-doing nothing) with you guys. sometimes i wonder what i did with my life when i was bored before you guys. justin, thanks for driving us everywhere, if we counted up the mula$ spent on gas.. and paid you back.. you'd be a millionaire but even richer cause you have two AMAZING FRIENDS :) hurray hurray you guys make me alive sometimes. wow i look back and.. laugh. really. and it's usually a) at myself b) at evangel. yo i think we need to laugh at justin a bit more x_x why do i take this? evangel, if you got this fair without falling asleep and you understand what i'm saying I'M PROUD OF YOU. so yeah, chilling with you guys make my life. and i'll never admit this for a long time again. if you were girls i think my life would be easier but it wouldn't be the same.

c.luk - LOL sorry, i meant luu-gwor-shin. WOW i miss you so much already, i took seeing you everyday (minus sunday) for granted. you made my semester two bearable.. i even looked forward to math because of you. and painting nails.. and laughing.. "VIVIAN STOPT THA TALKTING".. and listening to my amazing christian music and sometimes not.. passing notes.. getting math questions (I GET IT! PUT UP YOUR HAND! OH MY THEY HAVE IT WRONG! I GET IT!). then there was chinese school :) even tho we weren't allowed to listen to music. i miss our teacher even. wow. i miss the weirdos in our class. i miss you. WHY CAN'T WE LIVE BESIDE EACH OTHER?! i'm going to call you every single day for your c-hour (haha get it?!) and then talk about life and the great sights we set our eyes upon, the dreams we can live, the breathes we can breathe. thank you for loving me and letting me love you, my YLL.

d.li - donna donna donna. hello, my love. i just want to say, thank you for being one of the most HONEST people i've ever met. like, you don't try to be something you're not, and really "say what you mean to say" (8), like that john mayor song. and i can't believe i actually really started talking to you because of that "oh my GOODNESS it's such a small thing, why is it so big" thing haha. you're such a cool person to be around, and i look up to you for just being genuine and so fun at the same time. you always have a good word to say, and if it's not good it's because it's truthful. it's summertime now, and i think you owe me some of your life. p.s. you're a great listener thanks for being there whenever.

p.li - what can i say. can we like.. chill? HONESTLY. WHY ARE YOU SO FAR?! and we can never make ends meet. lang lui come back to me and not your yellow-land. portia, portia, my beautiful portia. whenever i'm here or there or happy or down i can count on you to just ask me.. how my day was. how i am. how anything is. thank you so much. for just being so lovely. and talking about the most mo liu things with me. even tho YOU LET ME STEP ON THE PUDDLE. when i think back, we actually have so many "inside jokes" that we keep on referring to, except i don't even do it on purpose now, it just happens. and wow, we needed to take white mall pictures like 39487543 years ago and yet.. we still have NOT?! portia why are you so amazing and athletic and pretty at the same time? i love your hair (okay, not so much when it is rock hard haha!) and i love your smile and when you laugh you sound funny but it's alright. you make friends so easily and i look to you for that. i'm here for you thick and thin, and i know you're there even if you're halfway across the world for half this summer which will half suck because you're there. have fun, my love.

s.ng - HAHA your name looks so ugly there <-- okay anyways :) what can i say? thanks for putting up with me? like this entire year? i am going to miss you so much when you go to university honestly i've seen you everyday and it feels weird now that it's summer and i DON'T see you that often. don't worry, i'll serenade to you with my.. PIANO LOL! oh sherene, thanks for just being there and being weird with me (taking pictures with your.. blahblahblah), lending me your a) clothes b) movies c) time d) car e) the list goes on.., translating english songs into chinese (embarrassing), i could name these things forever! and NO thanks for always making fun of my boo >:( but i do the same so it's all good. please come back and visit me because if you don't i will have heartbreak and ache. i love you.. wait, i mean i LAAAAAAAAAVE YOU (and this time i haven't done something mean/wrong/etc.).

z.chang - haha i'm at your house right now. and you said you loved my writing and i was so happy and warm when i heard that, encouragement helps me a lot. not praise. it brings me down. but yeah. it's late what am i saying? wow i just wrote in your yrbk and yet i still have things to say. i still cannot believe i've only REALLY known/talked to you.. like the last part of this semester. you know i'm always here for you and i know whenever i need to do something and i don't really want to walk more than like 10 steps.. i can count on you haha. you owe me hair dye. YOU GOT ME ADDICTED TO DJ MAX PORTIABLE oh my. okay i think we should sleep :) goodnight. ilu. [lol i just reread what i wrote last night ^ this morning.. and yeah i was delusional last night.. haha.. i'm so awake. wow honestly thank you for taking me for who i am, a farting laughaholic that steals your clothes].

i am tired. before i regret. POST!

No comments: