July 23, 2008

am i awake?

sometimes, these days, i wake up in a haze
and i go through the motions, my mind is working perfectly well
and so is my body, but it seems they aren't connected
i am detached and that scares me
i want to be engulfed by emotions
more than not feeling

today was drama practice, people were late AN HOUR
but it was okay, it was so funny and kevin is an amazing actor
i believe so much in all of them.
and i love yelling, i miss being in clown, my name was SHNIVELS,
that's what FRANK (olivia) called me but i didn't like it, cause my real name was sunscheroff.
today i yelled/sang to kevin playing the piano and it was fun to do

i am still practicing piano like mad
but without lessons (melody is gone) i find it hard to concentrate and to really be into it

hmmm.. cfhouse is fast approaching and we are fast procrastinating
how much more can we not do until we have to do?

my computer isn't working I HATE YOU COMPUTER! KICK!

5 score & 7 years ago - relient k
- the entire album
listened to it while driving to my health card place and back. the WHOLE THING.
that's how LONG the drive was. the gas down there was less expensive.

this post is booooring
i'll write something more interesting tomorrow or something

1 comment:

rach said...

this one is a bit boring,
but all your other ones are good

: D

kay love you too.
and WE NEED TO HANG.