February 28, 2010

Retreat

Since when did I have "21 followers"? This is so strange... I don't know, I feel like this blog might only make sense to people who know me. But if you do read this (and do or don't know me personally), then I hope you guys are blessed!

-

I just came back from fellowship retreat, and of course, of course: we don't want to leave and we just want to stay there forever. But I guess what we need to work on is instead of waiting for retreat every year, we should bring retreat into our lives...

Every year is a fresh and amazing experience and I guess I regret not writing about them before because I miss out on hindsight that memory sometimes trips us up on... So, I would really like to write down what touched me and helped me grow this retreat, but I have a lot of homework, so I will write about this later! I am excited to go through it again (in my mind) and also to see what I might have missed while living it.

Responsibility calls!
Love, Ev.

No comments: