January 24, 2010

Studying...

Day 1, Friday
Math - Ultra-productive and equally boring

Day 2, Saturday
Math - Partially productive
History - Less than sufficient, internet proved fatal, then interrupted by Simon and Edmund :(

Day 3, Sunday (Today)
History - I am far behind but it is because the more I study, the more interesting it is! (Strange, I hated studying yesterday.) Who knew that memorizing the different figures of the Scientific Revolution could prove so tantalizing: my heart is in rapture of history. History is beautiful - it is a song, only made boring by tone-deaf teachers and uninterested pupils... I wish to know everything! Ahh, if only I paid more attention, took time outside of class... school is for learning. Goodness, and we can only learn if we make a choice to. Instead of only going because we are obligated. Stupid system. Stupid students (myself included). It's about attitude, posture... I wish I would learn/remember. Anyway, back to history. HURRAY!

1 comment:

rach said...

i hate studying . kill me now. i think i dream about math now (my two exams left are calc/vect and data). YEAH. DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS AKA MATH.

but i want to distract you next time : D i'll CALL YOU AGAIN. yeah ... i forgot to call you back on friday ... sorry : (

AWAIT A CALL TOMORROW (MONDAY)
LOOOOOVE RACH.