January 25, 2010

Brother


This almost doesn't make sense... why do I love you so much? (What will we do when I go? As you grow?)
This posture, minute gesticulations, these everyday expressions: they don't ever seem like much... But we understand more than we know, our hearts remember what gave it spring in the cold: caught in our fall.
You are my belly laugh, my deepest pain
May you love Christ!
Love, E.

P.s. "ohisee!"
P.p.s. But really I cannot believe I will not share the secrets of everyday with this little (big) ugly (beautiful) thing come 5 months, 5 years... He better name his children after me... He better call me everyday when I'm gone. Either or.

5 comments:

em.me.ma said...

awww your leaving for you 5 years?!

i love my brotherr to death too \;)

Chris Chung said...

I think there's something about older sisters and younger brothers =)
he'll miss you for sure
i guarantee you =P
what a beautiful boy =)

Stoichkov said...

He hates you, trust me.

And so do I.

And, for the record...you're American. Canada is in America so you're American.

Get over it, half-pint.



Stoichkov x
The Hate Ideal

Chris Chung said...

sir that was uncalled for

Unknown said...

Chris the gentleman :)