August 04, 2008

Joe

today i saw a snail on a white pole
outside of my home , and i saw it was
beautiful .
--- when i came home from piano lesson
--- it was inside my house , and i named it
--- joe .
how can i have so much love ,
for such a small snail ?
joe is a boygirl and is a mom
but i don't want any babies
just joe

COFFEEHOUSE IS OVER
DONE . AND BIG YES TO GOD .
thank you thank you thank You .

piano is quite
good , just a
bit nervous .

"haikus are easy
but some don't make any sense
refrigerator"
- threadless .

wonderwall - oasis
- backbeat , the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out
- i don't believe that anybody feels the way i do about you now
- after all , you're my wonderwall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLL
I LOVE THAT THREADLESS <3
i actually counted with my fingers the syllables =.=