August 10, 2008

paper, plastic, wonderwalls

(a lot of things don't make sense : but to my heart [the.mostdeceitfulthing]
this is what i need to say , and this is the only way to say it .)

take my words and let them be

if you are my wonderwall
then i expect for you
to catch my fall, if at all
you mean to be mine
please tell me ; or don't
i'll be scared

don't be scared , just because
nothing will ever by okay
because okay is normal
and only God is normal
and we are not God .
God is God and that is that .

we're weird , and i like it
i hate it i hate it ; "i hate that i love you"
what a song , what fake words
i love that i don't like anything - one
i love that i do
i love that i can love

i am nothing .
just dust on the side of the road
beside the puddles of gasoline and paper on fire
burning plastic away at the wake of the mourn
during the crying days when the earth is dry
save for my salt ; and for Your light

it seems we have been taken by blindness and disease
please stop and stop and stop and stop
i can't ; SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP "DAMN IT"
i don't have the right to damn , to judge , to say this
the notes play on and i can't see , ever
at all , nothing since the last autumn i was alive .

just pretty words and no eyes to look at
they look behind me : politician and businessman
lovers intertwine and i can't bear planted lips
my heart aches and i need a doctor
less i fall
and never get up

the job of the heart is to bleed
the job of the lungs is to breathe
my job is to do both
and do so until i can't
this is the
end

2 comments:

rach said...

i dont really understand,
but i dont really mind.

Anonymous said...

wow.
you leave me speechless yet again.