October 09, 2009

Trust In You

Psalm 56:3 | Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.

Sometimes, it's just so strange how many things we hold on to and forget to give up to God. Homework has been pressing on my mind; it's taking up a larger space than it needs to and I wasn't even aware until today. I am afraid for every assignment; it's good I am actually trying my best but honestly I am just going to do my best and not forget that, though I am a student, I am also a sister, a daughter, a cell-group leader, a Christian, a human being who really needs to exercise.

Dinner and Desert | Went to Moxie's with my two only-ones and then went to Demetri's for a FAT, FAT waffle (wow just typing that gave my stomach a little flip of pain). It was just so relaxing, so good to be true, so warm and comfy. So immature and real. There's a certain posture we have with each other that is honest. We talk about nonsense, but we are communicating love.

FamJam | My entire family is so tired; my parents have Sunday School, Retreat Workshop, and Night School (teaching all three) and I have homework, homework, homework... (my brother is young and still care-ish-free) I am anticipating FAMILY RETREAT this Sunday-Monday. Setting time for something very important... (prepare for an inspirational blabber!:) is very important.

Listening - Coeur de Pirate, "Pour un Infidèle"
Reading - You Shall Know Our Velocity!

2 comments:

rach said...

I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD : ( so sorry for not reading.

but your mention of me made me smile. my heart skipped a beat. you make me want to write cheesy poems about love.

LOVE. R.

candice said...

i understand what you mean with the homework taking up more time than it needs to. school has been taking over my life recently and its not good. i really need to start doing some other things that are more worthwhile. thanks for helping me realize this eve-line !

<3 can-dices