June 16, 2009

"Harshband"

Dad comes in, "Oh my Son! Sun-Sun-Sun!"
| "Josh, why does dad love you so much more than me?"
Dad goes out and comes in again, "Oh my Son! SUN-SUN-SUN!"
| "He even sings about you."
...
| "Dad, why are you so mean to me but so nice to Josh?"
"It's my job. I am a harshband."

I really love my family;
Let us grow! Let us flourish!
Every time something bad happens we always grow, learn, apologize, forgive, love: praise God.
Without him, we would be nothing.

I finished Genesis and Exodus. I got into Leviticus and, like many others, failed after the first few chapters. But... as I was reading it, it was so eye opening to see how delicate approaching God was/is. We cannot flounce in boldly. They had pages and pages of (numbing) detail on how to honour God. It is strange to think that God does not change. The love he has he had and has. He is still just... and terrifying... reading about the 10 plagues made me shiver. And... I wish we had regular Bible Studies at church to really learn a little about each book. I remember back at NTCAC we did Genesis... and every week we had to say a "God is..." or else we weren't allowed to leave class...

Exams are wonderful! Studying is actually enjoyable... with my windows open and the sun rushing into my open arms, neck, toes. I have really, really cute toes. Today was a new day.

I forgot to do my one hour today. Going to do that now.

1 comment:

rach said...

i'm REALLY SORRY i havent commented. i read them. i think i forgot.

sometimes, it just seems i have nothing to say to the post. like, it brings me speechless and i'm just glad that you wrote it and shared your feeling of blehexams.

and that doesnt make for a good comment. BUT I'LL TRY. !