September 02, 2008

my world right now

i hate being in a world
where i can't talk to strangers
and if i help someone , they'll be surprised
how cold of us , lighten up .. like a lamp .
it's not that hard , just find your button
baby let it burn .

one
in the morning , we put boobert & joe's world in the sun
and left them there . when we took them back
boobert was dead . and i was so so sad . i couldn't believe it .
one moment , he was so ALIVE and MOVING and SEEING .
i held him . and the next he's lifeless , dead weight , meaningless .
i cried so so much because life is so precious and those who choose
to take life away doesn't understand ! they are loved .
i hope everyone knows that when they die , someone cries .
whether it be your mom , your best friend , the earth , the sky , God .
boobert died and i cried . and now i am okay , but i just ..
it's no one's fault but it's everyone's fault . he melted into himself .
he died BLIND and it's so sick it had to happen that way .
sorry boobert . i really loved that snail , you know .
i really loved him and now he's dead . if he wasn't mine i wouldn't care .

two
i realize that the people i own are the best people in the world (mine)
if they weren't mine i wouldn't love them . before , i was so sad
that if i wasn't my parent's child they wouldn't love me . but they love me
because i am theirs . isn't that amazing ?
my dad was walking in a store carrying his laptop and i was in the car
and i saw his retreating back and i realized I LOVE THIS MAN !
he is MY dad . and my MOM . and my BROTHER . i am fortunate to be able to love .
some guys think crying is weak . this makes me sad . I AM SAD ! ( i quote myself)
but john chu cries so i think that is good . (manly tears , of course)

three
i went to a thrift store today and bought almost new chucks for
$2.50 (i know. what?)

x

tomorrow is school . i want to be a nerd . i hope to have good teachers
but i know i will learn how to learn if i have bad teachers . i wish i could go to africa now .
i wish i had a good camera . i wish i was a good singer and a good guitarist
so i can be a singer/song-writer , like those cool people with myspaces & youtube accounts .

but God gave me this body and mind so i am perfect as i am
thank God for that . i hope my husband likes me .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your voice <3
and EVERYTHING else about you : )

rach said...

teehee.
i hope my husband likes me.
HE'LL LOVE YOU (:

i'm sorry that the snail died.
i'm sorry i laughed of its death.
it meant so much to you.
you'll be over him.
boobert will be alive in your heart.

love rach.

Anonymous said...

i hope my husband loves me too.
LOL jks.

even though i dislike snails a lot, i will be missing mr. booby, cuz hes cool.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evangel said...

How can your husband NOT like you? thats whack haha of course he'll have to like you LOL as well as luuuvvvv you AHAHAH

and damn right lol
God gave your your talents soo USE them
you might not be able to be like those "coolkids" with their youtube songs

but you can be one of those "coolkidz" that do monolouges on youtube which by the way are amazing~

God created you for PURPOSE something ONLY YOU can do~

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

HAHA I will stop stalking you now and go to sleep because school is 2morrow

Evangel Tam