February 18, 2009

God is Good, As Always

oh, i am longing for so much more.
thank you, this is the heart i want!

God is so good,
he knows me, every single part.
He gives me everything I need;
he gives me pain and he gives me joy.
And everything is "unto the Lamb, who sits on the throne."
And I really am afraid in the back somewhere,
I am always, always afraid. But the thing is...
God is good. All the time.

Wow.

God has given me so, so much.
I MUST give it back.
I am very, very weak and always, always afraid.
But this will to give it back is so much stronger,
and it's not a feeling it's a knowing in here AND in here.
And I will fall, so please be his hands,
as you already are.

I was kind of scared for TC Media, but:
I am not God!

And God, who is God, is good.

NTS: EQUIP YOURSELF.

I want to say all theses specific examples,
But right now, I just want to share my JOY.
I am going to go pray, I wish everyone would have this JOY,
and that is why I must cast aside myself.
I have no idea how to really do that,
but I know, I KNOW,
Always, the moments, the pains and joys, the humility:

God is Good.

2 comments:

p.li said...

amen!
and WOW your layout is beautiful!

rach said...

yeaaah ! this makes me feel happy (after a sad drama)

r.

ps. arraties
^weirdos saying all righty.